Sunday, July 20, 2008

Panhandling

Panhandling at Grandma and Grandpa's house will get you exactly $54.08....


Ellie got her piggy bank out today, so we decided to count her money. I was thinking that she wouldn't have more than $30 in there, Dan guessed $50. I had no idea she had that much!! Ellie works my parents every time she goes over to their house. She will come out of their room with pockets full of change. Who knew it would all add up? I might start doing the same thing when I come over...

12 comments:

Danielle said...

Smart girl!

Marla said...

Oh that is so funny!!! I love it!

Tyler said...

cute and smart! Maybe she can take us out to lunch? Lol.

So, Wendi and I made another apron. It is a different pattern, but super cute and even easier than the one at the class! Wanna come over and make one sometime?

Katy said...

Yes, I do!! Wendi told me on her blog that they have a small pattern too. Did you guys make it out of canvas?

camille said...

oh way too funny. my kids do the same thing,,, but they never wrack up that kind of dough!

TiffanyHarrison said...

That is great!! I used to do the same thing when I was younger at my grandparents...I would clean out their couch cushions and make a killing!!

Charee B Mcclellan said...

hey- where do your parents live?...we have a lot of medical bills! she is getting so smart and starting early!

Wilkinson Family said...

That's great!!! We will be in town next week and right down the street...maybe we will stop in...how much do you think we could walk away with having two kids HeHeHe!!! :)

Lynnette said...

How fun! And I love your aprons! I might have to have you make me one.

Katy said...

Rachel, you better just stop by anyway!! Ellie already has my parent's room, but your kids could definitely have the couch cushions...deal?

kellyanddanielle said...

can i come too? :) she is so cute. how could you not give into her. love you guys

Katie L. said...

She's so smart!