Thursday, July 3, 2008

Park City

Last Saturday we went to Park City to celebrate my birthday. Dan wanted to stop by a little cafe place that had a really good breakfast (we missed it by 30 minutes...OOPS!!). Luckily their lunch menu was tasty too!!

After seeing Amberly's post about the Alpine coaster, we decided that was what we wanted to do too...Ellie insisted on going with Dan (Mr. Dramamine), who claimed afterward that he did get nervous and he put on the brakes at least twice (what a wuss!!). I sped the whole way down. Ellie had the best time ever and said she wanted to stay in Park City forever!!

We then hit up the outlets, Dan and my Grandma gave me some cash to dispose of, and I gladly did it!! While we were in The Gap, Ellie spotted some boxer briefs. Ellie looked at Dan and said, "Cute underwear for you to wear in the shower, Dad!!" As per Dan's Father's Day post, you will know that Dan is a "never nude".

Dan wouldn't let me take any pictures of the two of them, because I'm never in any pictures, but basically I'm the only one that knows how to operate the camera...so, here's a picture of Ellie while we were getting the car washed. I don't know why she insists on wearing her glasses upside down...

4 comments:

Jenni said...

ooohhh I love park city! Especially the outlets!

Danielle said...

Hope you had an awesome b-day. love ya! uuiuouoimyi this is hailey typing, she says hi.

camille said...

sounds like you guys had a great day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

oh, and the sunglasses, I think it is the latest toddler trend, because Tanner does the same thing, lol.

Charee B Mcclellan said...

You always have so much fun without us. We sure would like an invite next time. happy belated birthday!