Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cousin Photo Shoot

Ellie has been so difficult lately when it comes to photos. She won't smile, look, or even acknowledge the person trying to take her picture. My Aunt Joni wanted to take the girls (Shannon, Ellie and Lucy) to get their pictures taken before she left. I made an appointment at JC Penney's on Saturday.

Ellie did not want to have her pictures taken, it took all I had to get her to JC Penney. When we finally got there she did okay, and actually smiled!! Her top lip did disappear though...



As soon as the photographer asked Shannon to lay on her stomach and told Ellie to sit by her, the mood changed drastically, and ended with Ellie walking out of the studio in true diva fashion!! She refused to come back unless she could do what Shanny was doing. The photographer worked with her, but her pictures turned out more like this...

As you can see, Lucy is now happy, Shanny is being her lovely self, and Ellie is still pulling attitude!!

Shannon cracks me up, she asked if she could have some pictures by herself, and she totally vogued for the camera!!

Ellie is getting her three year old pictures done in a couple of weeks, I hope it goes okay...

3 comments:

carrie said...

Those are too funny, she really has so much personality, I love it! I am not at all worried about her getting cute pictures, I mean, Look at her, she is sooo cute! So do you have a for sure day that works for you? We are really open whenever, just let me know.

Katy said...

Carrie, I'll call you...anytime after August 8th will be good for us.

Leilini W. Kinikini said...

She is so photogenic (spelling?)
So I came to your house to visit on saturday...but you weren't there?

I've been trying to get hold of ya...we are planning to hang out on saturday evening @ 630 hope your down?
we R planning on meeting up at the gateway to grab a bite to eat and hang out...can you please CALL ME?