Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I'm IT!!

JOYS
1. My little family. I love hanging out with Dan and Ellie, even though I am usually the third wheel. Dan is such a good dad and husband, and Ellie does a fantastic job at being cute and a stinker all at the same time...she's amazing I tell you.

2. Water in all forms. The beach, the pool, ice water, etc. Even though I love water, I'm terrified when Ellie is around it...she ruins EVERYTHING!! ;)

3. Chocolate licorice...(top three, you bet!!). I have totally been loving the chocolate licorice, it may be on its way out though, I got a pack today and it didn't taste very good...

FEARS
1. Water and Ellie. She's pretty cautious, but I am always so scared of her drowning.

2. Getting in a car accident. I cringe at the thought of it.

3. House fire.

Dreadful fears, right? Most of those fears end with thoughts of losing a loved one, and that makes them ten times worse!! :(

GOALS
1. Finish school (one more year!!!).

2. Be more frugal. I'm trying!! I really need to coupon more, and not buy so many clothes for Ellie (but it is my favorite pass time).

3. Be a better housewife. Although my house isn't filthy, it definitely isn't clean. I need to focus on keeping it clean.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS
1. Blogging, but that is obvious...right?

2. Shoes. I love shoes!! Seriously.

3. Picking out fabric. I knew sewing would be the end to my budget that I don't have!! I really like picking out fabric for me, but picking out fabric for others totally makes me nervous!!

Tag to: Well, I'm finding that most on my list'o'friends don't appreciate being tagged, so NOBODY...just read and appreciate my list.... :P

3 comments:

MikeandJoni Holmes said...

I absolutley love your family pictures! Who took them? I could not make out the full name on one of the photographs. Love them

Charee B Mcclellan said...

You are the women! I think that you have great taste....pick out fabric for the world and they would love it! Happy 4th weekend!

Trent and Carlie & Co. said...

Thanks for sharing!! I will let you know on the baby sling. I went to the store and she said if I could get a class together of 4 friends she'll do it after she closes up shop. If I can't get that to work out, I'll definitely call you! Thanks for being willing to help me out. I think I am close to panic/freak out mode. 2 1/2 more weeks! Noon on the 21st!