Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Disney Land it is...

Grandma GiGi and Ellie were counting the money in her piggy bank, and Grandma GiGi asked Ellie what she was going to do with all that money (about $6 worth of pennies, I need to teach her to ask Grandma and Grandpa for bills not coins). She said she was saving up her money to go to Disney Land. Grandma then asked her who she was going to take with her...she listed Grandma and Grandpa, Aaron and Tici, Lucy, Tosh and Maggie, and then said..."I'm going to take ALL the people I love."

I need to keep reminding myself that she is a sweet girl...today she was a TOTAL stinker!! We actually had to leave gymnastics early, because she was being naughty. My sweet, naughty girl is sleeping right now though!! ;)

3 comments:

julie! said...

All Jessen/Olsens are welcome to the Riley grounds. Tell your mom I was happy she stopped by and to come around anytime. Sheesh, your brother Ben is SO OLD! good grief Katy, last time I saw him he was like 5 or something...

Katie L. said...

All little stinkers are sweet when they are sleeping! I would love to see her! Last time I did it was at Macey's...and that doesn't count because kids are never themselves at stores. At least mine aren't!

Katy said...

Katie, we need to get our kids together...Ellie's BESTEST friend just moved. I'm sure Ellie would LOVE Sam!!