Friday, February 22, 2008

Hee, Hee, Hee...

You're right Julie...I did want to try it!!

I got this off of Julie's blog...

1. ROCKSTAR NAME (first pet & current car): Flower Element
2. GANGSTA NAME (fav. ice cream flavor, favorite cookie): Mint Pum'kin Choco' Chip
3. Your fly girl/guy name (first initial, first 3 or 4 letters of last name): K-Olso
4. Detective Name (fav. color, fav. animal): Green Monkey
5. Soap Opera Name (middle name & place you were born): Jessen Payson...Maybe Jessie Payson would be better ;)
6. Star Wars name (first 3 letters of last name, and first 2 letters of first): Olska
7. Superhero Name ("the" + 2nd fav. color, favorite Drink): The Blue Squirt
8. Nascar Names (The first names of your grandfathers): Myron Edward
9. Witness Protection Name (Mother and father's middle names): Kristina Craig
10. Weather Anchor Name (5th grade teacher & major city beginning w/same letter): Nelson New Orleans
11. Spy Name/Bond Girl (Favorite season/Holiday, favorite flower): Summer Gerber
12. Cartoon Name (favorite fruit, article of clothing you are wearing right now + "ie" or "y"): Blueberry Turtlenecky
13. Hippy Name (What you ate for breakfast, favorite tree): Trix Palm
14. Rockstar Tour Name ("The" + your favorite hobby/craft, favorite weather element + "tour"): The Shoe Shopping Sunny Day Tour

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

'sup "Green MONKEY"...ha!
That's too funny!
Thanks for keeping your blog up an at em...I always come by and check
it cuz you always post new stuff...on here! (since I have absolutely nothing else to do..!)
well the kids are taking a nap...so NO I am not neglecting them ...he he!
I love you gurl!
I'll talk to you later!
mwah!
Marie Momma...!

Katie L. said...

Blueberry turtlenecky? Ha! That was a good one!

julie! said...

Trix Palm eh? I liked my Oatmeal Ginkgo but am partial to the Fresh Strawberry Biscotti title.

Anonymous said...

Katy Jessen Olson! Helloooo! So I was blog stalking today and saw that you have a blog...how cute is your little girl? What have you been up to? Don't think I'm not adding you as a friend on my blog...I'll do it Katy. Like right now.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Katy said...

Hey Amberly!! I dare you not to add me!! I'm too fun not to!!