Sunday, February 10, 2008

How do you parent?

I've just figured out how I parent...Ellie is always punishing her babies (I try not to punish her ALL the time ;)). Today after we got home from church, she put her babies on the couch. I then watched her run into the living room, as she passed me she said, "They are hitting each other!"

She walked up to the babies, took one of them aside and said, "We don't hit! Do you understand me?" She then walked the baby she was holding over to the other baby and said, "Say you're sorry." Then she gave both of them a kiss. The funniest thing was that when she walked away she let out a HUGE disappointed sigh!

5 comments:

Kristy said...

I can't believe how cute she is!! I am so glad that we got to see you guys. We're still planning a trip so we'll let you know.

Katy said...

I'm so glad we were able to see you guys too!! Call us, or I guess I could check your blog too when you find out what the twins are going to be!!

Tyler said...

Lol... at least she didn't swear at them. you must be a good parent, then, right??

Katy said...

I won't give myself THAT much credit...I was actually more surprised she didn't! ;)

Ash said...

My daughter did this same thing last night... I didn't know whether to feel glad she was getting it or bad because I must have said the same thing over and over...

Maybe you know this already, but we just made our blog private, but if you still want to come and visit it, just send us your g-mail address. Mine is brooter1. Happy Valentine's Day!
Ash