Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Katy needs...

I've been wanting to do this for a while (and no time is better than the avoidance of writing a paper and studying for a test...right?)...anyway, you do a google search on your name, and what you need by typing in..."Bozo needs" (just an example, don't type in bozo ;))...

Here is what came up for me...

Katy needs rescue to get out alive (and that's just the bathroom stall). *it really said that*
Katy needs volunteers to teach junior achievement.
Katy needs adjustments.
Katy needs a pony, people. (I do, but I just don't know where I would put it).
Katy needs to get home, and get home soon.
Katy needs a level table or surface to put papermaking equipment on and a source of electricity.
Katy needs a boy.
Katy needs a job.
Katy needs more friends like you.

Now for Dan...

Dan needs a new car. (Luckily this article says a 2001...I think we can manage that!!)
Dan needs a girlfriend. (Rumors have been flying...and yes, we are still married! ;))
Dan needs to overcome himself to win at a men's badmitton championship in China.
Dan needs a snooze.
Dan needs your help to answer tough questions.
Dan neeeds the love too y'all.
Dan needs serious help.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

I always knew Dan had badmitton in his blood!

Jenni said...

LOL! I need to try that sometime! I also LOVE Ellies room! Sooo cute!

Katy said...

Thanks Jenni!

The Randall Family said...

LOL! She is rather handy when you want your golf score to remain low. As long as you're OK with cheating to win. LOL! How are you guys doing? We had a great weekend with Brock's parents and we seriously love it here in Boise. I love the pics that you have on your blog!