Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Kiddie Prayers

Ellie was begging to say the prayer tonight before bed...I wasn't too thrilled about it, because the last time she prayed she said a "poop prayer" (don't ask). Anyway, I told her "no", she started crying...so I gave in...this was Ellie's prayer (she didn't start with "our dear Heavenly Father"):

Please bless Awestom (Austin) and Lisa and the kids...
Strength and nourish our bodies...
Bless Lucy and Aaron, and Tici (Leticia)...
Bless Grandma Gigi, and bless Lucy's Grandma (I don't know what one she is referring to)...
Bless all the kids...
Strength and nourish our bodies...
Amen.

I think she's getting the hang of it, hopefully she'll continue to pray and not get dicouraged by mine and Dan's laughing...

4 comments:

Susan said...

Ellie's so cute!

Kristy said...

I love this!! It is so cute to hear little kids pray. I'm going to have to ask...what is a poop prayer?

Katy said...

She say's poop after everyone's name. She'll say, "Heavenly Father poop...bless Grandma poop, Lucy poop, etc. It drives me batty!!

Janalyn said...

Katy (and Dan and Ellie) - I'm so glad to know you guys have a blog. I've been reading it for the last few days and it's been so fun to catch up. Ellie is adorable!