Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mad Dancing Skills

I don't know if many of you have had the opportunity to witness Dan's stellar moves (that boy shakes what his momma gave him), but he now has a new dance partner who is just as wild and crazy as he is...



Dan went into his iTunes Friday night, and he and Ellie were bustin' out some crazy moves...Ellie was rolling around on the ground, kicking her legs ups (I think she learned these moves in gymnastics).



Her dancing is just one of the many reasons I call her "Little Dan".



They danced a couple slow songs too!!

7 comments:

kellyanddanielle said...

that is so sweet. they are cute. i'm glad that we have this way to communicate with. it's been too long. love ya danielle

Tyler said...

SO CUTE! Yeah, you are right... that is why Dan & Tyler are friends. There aren't many people willing to be as weird and crazy as either one of them, especially for an audience, or even worse, a camera.

De Ette said...

I love the dancing moves. :-) I'm glad that I found your blog. It was good to see you guys in Utah. These blogs are just the best idea and I love keeping track of our family.
Love ya,
Aunt DeEtte

Susan said...

Cute, just trying to see if you were right and my email was needed.

Susan said...

And surprise, surprise you were! Love the blog you'll have to do one for Benny while his on his mission!

Katy said...

Mom, I'm a master blogger...I knew that was all you were missing!!

Katy said...

Aunt DeEtte,
It was so good to see you all too! These blogs might be a bad idea, because when we all get together we won't having anything to say...everyone will already know!!