Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Ode to Dan

I need to quit visiting Julie's blog...she seems to always have a "tag" of some sort...

So, tag to all you others...

Anyway, back to the task at hand...


Real men wear pink....

Name: Dan

How long have you been married? 4 1/2 years

How long did you date? 5 1/2 months dating, 5 1/2 months engaged

How old is he? 28

Who eats more? Dan...if you looked at us, you wouldn't think so. All he does is eat!! It is SO unfair!!

Who is taller? Dan.

Who sings the best? Dan...when we were dating, we went to Johnny B's. Dan got hypnotized, and sang Firehouse's ballad, "When I look into your Eyes". He even dedicated the song to me!! Now, I didn't marry him necessarily because I thought it was romantic, I just thought it would be a waste of a good tape (I made him buy the tape)...I of course used it in our wedding video!!

Who is smarter? Since he won the eating more...can I have this one?

Who has the worse temper? Probably me, but I'm not satisfied when ONLY I'm mad...I can get him pretty riled up too!! It isn't fun fighting with myself!

Who does the laundry? Dan put one of my skirts in the dryer...yeah, it wasn't supposed to go in the dryer. Ellie uses my old one for dress up now. He had to replace it with an $80 one...I do the laundry.

Who does the dishes? Dan does them most of the time. If I cook, he does them...it's a rule EVERYONE should have!!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Dan, its the closest to the door!

Who pays the bills? Dan earns the money, but I write the check... ;)

Who mows the lawn? Dan, well he weed wacks it...

Who cooks dinner? Numero Uno!!

Who drives when you are together? Dan, he doesn't think I am aggressive enough (whatever that means).

Who is more stubborn? We are equal on this, I believe...he might say me, but he's WRONG!!

Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Dan, because I'm always right! :)

Whose parents do you see the most? Mine.

Who proposed? Dan, he had the ring, but he took FOREVER asking!!

Who has more friends? Dan has more that he does stuff with...I look for low maintenance friends, hanging out once a month is good for me!!

Who has more siblings? Dan by a long shot!!

Who wears the pants? Me, silly.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's totally sounds like you! ha ha !
Love ya...you're so funny!

Lori said...

Love it!!! "Real men wear pink" Sunday My brother n law was wearing Salmon pink, and he said that same thing! Hilarious! I love this tag, I think I am goign to do it too. When did you and Dan start dating and stuff? I never knew until I saw your blog, crazy huh.

Katy said...

We started dating in December 2002, and we got married in October 2003.

Dan gets teased ALL the time about wearing pink, but I think he looks good in it!! I do dress him though...

Katie L. said...

Real men DO where pink...Mat has a shirt too! I think they look great in them! I loved reading this! It seems like you two were made for each other!