Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hide and Seek

Debra and I were downstairs chatting away when we heard Ellie and Natalie yelling..."Come find us we're hiding!"

We went into my room to find the girls had arranged themselves as pillows on the bed. They are the BESTEST of friends. They always play really well together (besides the occasional "MINE").





I should mention, that yes...Ellie is STILL in her pajamas. We tend not to get ready unless we are going somewhere, and today...we stayed at home!!

We also just found out that Greg and Debra have sold their house...pity party for us...They have been the best neighbors, and even better friends, so needless to say we are REALLY sad for us, but REALLY happy for them. We've told them they can't move too far, we want Ellie and Natalie to remain BFFs.

6 comments:

Ondriawfd said...

That's cute. We're always in our PJs until super late as well. So sad on your neighbors. It's great when you have good neighbors. I hope the new people moving in are just as nice.

The Randall Family said...

Thank you. Cute pictures. Little girls are so much fun. : )

Kristy said...

She is so cute!!! I just can't get over it. I have a question...how do you get the cute background on your blog. I really want to change ours. Let me know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks 4 giving me your link again...I lost it 4 a while...anyways your family is BEAUTIFUL ..as R U my BFF!
Love ya sis.
We really gotta do something and SOON ... I need any excuse to go out once in a while! So just call me when it's good 4 U?
Love you
Mwah
Marie

Katie L. said...

That is darling! I love kids friendships! They are so new and innocent! Love the pictures!

Brittany said...

Katy your family is beautiful.I just started a blog so I thought I would say hi and hope everything is good in your life.