Monday, May 12, 2008

Cafe Rio and the Park

Friday, I got to hang out with my best guy friends, and their cool wives!! We grabbed some Cafe Rio to go, and stopped off at the park to play (it was FREEZING!!). The kids had fun, and it was nice to catch up. We reminisced about the good old days, and how twisted Jordan was!

Ellie climbed across the monkey bars several times...she's too brave for her own good, and Dan would try to scare Corbin on his way down the slide, don't worry...Corbin clocked him a couple of times. Shaylie was super good too, and she is so tiny!! I can't believe she is almost one!

Here are some pictures I stole from Andy and Jen's blog (they are the prepared parents!!).





2 comments:

The Gulls said...

hey cute pictures!! It was fun on friday hanging out with everyone. We need to take corbin and ellie to the park again sometime.

The Randall Family said...

Oh I miss Cafe Rio. We are going to have to hit that place up when we come to Utah this summer. I know that we are for sure coming in August and it would be totally fun to get together then! Cute pictures on your post. : ) It looks like you guys had a fun day.