Saturday, May 24, 2008

So cute...

Dan loves it when Ellie comes to bed with us. Dan once told me that Heaven would be having a dozen babies crawling all over us while we were lying in bed (personally, I think it sounds like Hell). Anyway...we got home especially late from our friend's house last night, and the only way Dan could convince Ellie to leave their house was to tell her she could sleep in our bed.

As soon as we got home, I bathed Ellie (yes, I am one of those anal mothers who bathes their child every night...). As soon as Dan and Ellie's heads hit the pillows, they were out. When I was getting ready for bed, I couldn't help but take a picture.

Ellie is such a cuddler. When she wakes up in the middle of the night, and Dan brings her to bed, she snuggles right up to me, and I love it!! Dan usually complains about it, because he wants her to cuddle with him, so since Ellie was cuddling with him...I thought I should preserve the moment with a picture.

5 comments:

Debra said...

Late? I have no idea what you are talking about..... I got to bed by 1:30am. ;) but wasn't it worth it?! (this is a rhetorical question of course, unless the answer is yes--then you are more than welcome to answer it)

Ondriawfd said...

That reminds me of Alexandria. You've got to love those cuddly kids. I just assumed all kids were like that but after four I've learned that's not always the case and they grow out of it! :( So ENJOY it while you can. I bet Dan's loving the picture of him sleeping posted for the whole world to see too, huh? ;)

Katy said...

ha ha Debra!! We had a lot of fun, if gas wasn't SO expensive, we'd drive up there to play every night!! :)

For the record, I went to bed at 2:30...usually you're the night owl!!

Ondria, what Dan doesn't know won't hurt him... ;)

Susan said...

Why would he mind it's a cute picture. You should enter it into a photo contest for Fathers Day! Is there one?

Danielle said...

Awww, that is so cute!