Tuesday, May 27, 2008

High School Pictures

I know you all have been waiting to see what high school photos I could come up with for the high school tag...I had a ton, and you can consider yourselves lucky if you didn't make it to post!! :)

This picture was Homecoming '99. I went with Scott...



So, my "wild parties" in high school consisted of dressing up in my Grandma's old clothes and posing for pictures (Swens, I know you want this picture for your post, but I have a really good one for you, it involves a lamp shade!!).

Now this picture just cracked me up. This was for Preference (I think)...my date was Jake, and Tasha and Sam rode with us (Tasha and I are total twinners). I can remember Jake chipped his tooth right before the dance. I laugh because I look disgusted, and he has a "deer in the headlights" look about him!! Oh, and I'm wearing Katie's dress...she was so nice to loan it to me!! :)
This was the Senior dinner dance...I have a ton of photos from this night too. Don't worry Jaxon was not my boyfriend, but all of my pictures involve hugging some boy!! I went to two dances my Senior year with Jaxon. He claims to have had "busy hands", I claim "not to have noticed".

This photo was taken at Cheer camp, it is of all the Senior cheerleaders.

13 comments:

Danielle said...

THOSE ARE AWESOME. I LOVE THEM!

Debra said...

Oh my heck Katy, those are awesome pictures. You were just the cutest high school kid ever!! :)

LOVE the one with the matchy matchy dress and the facial expression!

Tyler said...

Ha ha! Love them. Wasn't high school great (not). I hope I get better with age!

Katie L. said...

I remember the lamp shade! Wow! That seems like forever ago! That was so fun and I do have to say that we were SOOOOO funny! I really need to find mine and put on the blog!

Ashley Garbe Smith said...

How fun to see these! Although you were always, and still are, gorgeous and skinny, it's crazy to see how much everyone has changed...Thank the heavens above.

camille said...

OH MY GOSH,,,, I loved those pictures! Dang, I miss being YOUNG, lol.

Katy said...

*gasp*

DaNae said...

Oh my... how funny! HAHAHA... busy hands. Ohhhh high school. I didn't know you were a cheerleader. I was too! What cheer camps did you go to?

Katy said...

DaNae, is it bad that I don't know? We went to Logan every year though...

DaNae said...

OMG! You like, totally don't know what CHEER CAMP you went to!!?? I think about mine everyday.

Just kidding. I don't know what camp we went to either, just that it was in Salt Lake almost every year. lol.

Katy said...

DaNae, where did you go to highschool? I'm guessing Idaho, and if that was the case...you like, totally, for sure should have gone no farther than Logan!! :P

Lori said...

Love the pics, is that kids name Jake Lee from Payson? I use to go to school with him in Payson, i think.

Katy said...

I've only known Jake from SF.