Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ellie's Blog Entry

Today, Ellie and Dan got the mail (I'm sure our mail lady hates us because our box was pretty full!!). Dan was sorting the mail after he brought it in the house. He opened the letter from Great Grandma and Grandpa Jessen, inside was a little letter and a picture of Ellie and the tower she made at Kianna and Bryce's party after their sealing. I told Ellie to hang it on her magnetic board in her room. She was upstairs for quite a while, and when I came upstairs to find her, she was in the office. She had the picture on the printer, so I asked her what she was doing, and she replied, "I'm putting this picture on the blog." If you look closely in the picture you will see that the photo is on the printer...



So there you have it, Ellie is officially a blogger!!

Here is the picture she wanted to post, thanks Grandma for sending it to us!!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

Yay congrats! I didn't know you went to school as well! I hope to go back to college one day!

Ondriawfd said...

You are going to watch out for her when she gets older. She's so smart! Oh, and congratulations on the Dean's list.

Britt n Mike said...

Katy Congratulations on school!!! So I am so glad Marie got me started with this whole blog thing because I get to catch up with everyone. Your little girl is adorable!!! Just by looking at her picture I can tell that she is going to have your funny and cute personality. It sounds like things are going great for you and your family. I'm new at the blog thing, but I do know how to link sites so I'll add ya to mine. Love Ya Britt