Thursday, May 29, 2008

Ellie and Lucy

Excuse the double post for today...I'm working on my blog book from blurb, and I have two or three more pages until I am at 100!!

My grandma and grandpa came to visit (at my parent's house) today as they were headed home to Mt. Pleasant (my cousin graduated yesterday in Logan). Aaron brought over Lucy too, it has been a while since I have taken pictures of them together so I took the opportunity to do it today. I didn't get many because Lucy is big enough now that she can push Ellie away if she is bugging her.
Ellie has also become very good at riding her tricycle (also a death trap for the potato bugs she finds). She can pedal and steer (somewhat!!).





7 comments:

Tyler said...

I say hooray for the double posts! More for me to read!

Ellie is too cute. I saw her outside your parents' house the other day, and I assume she was getting potato bugs with your dad 'cause she was crouched down on the sidewalk next to her bike. I laughed as I drove by!

Katy said...

Well you know what she is like first hand when it comes to potato bugs!!

Ondriawfd said...

We love potato bugs at our house too. Let me know how the blurb thing works out. Are you going to publish your blog? That looks pretty cool.

Katy said...

I am going to publish it...I wish I loved scrapbooking, but I don't. So my blog is taking place of that, and it is SO easy...it just takes all of you blog entries and puts them in a book format. You can delete entries you don't want, and you can add some too...I'm SO excited for it!!

carrie said...

Hey Katy-baby! I'm sooooo glad you came across our blog! Sorry I am so slow responding, but I have been sick for almost two weeks now, suckee! Anyway, so good to hear from you, your family is super cute (just as I suspected!). Are you still up north? Isaac is getting married in the Logan temple and we would LOVE to get together! My e-mail is carriegoldbear@yahoo.com I know it's really lame, but I kept coming up with ones that were already taken, so I settled for this one! P.s. You look great, as always!

Jen Grimshaw said...

oh my gosh!! how are you doing? that is totally crazy that you found my blog! (gotta love blogs!) I am so glad you left a comment! we had so much fun when I lived in Spanish Fork, huh? I went to your class of 2000 blog and found other people that I was friends with!! I love it!! We should totally keep in touch. Your daughter is adorable!

Jo's Mama said...

She is so cute on her tricycle, she has grown so much!

I have that tricycle, too.

It is an awesome tricycle. She is so cute.