Saturday, June 7, 2008

Miniature Golfing

We were going to take Ellie to the Dinosaur Museum, but she was so crabby today, so we decided to somewhere a little closer and cheaper so that if we needed to bail, we could!! We took Ellie to Trafalga...it has become a bit of a hole, but Ellie loved it!

When we got to the second hole, there was a large group in front of us...they allowed us to go in front of them, but of course they had to watch us first!! Ellie got a par (without cheating), and they were pretty impressed (really, so were we!!). They said they would be watching for her in ten years (she gets it from her Dad). I really wish they would have stopped watching when it was my turn!! Dan said he loves to do things with me, but I think he actually loves to make fun of me...I'm losing all kinds of self respect. :P

Here is Ellie, cheating...



Oh, and here she is cheating again...



After miniature golf, Ellie was a total bear!! We asked her where she wanted to eat and she said Hickory Dickory Kist (Hickory Kist), but when we got there, she threw a fit!! So, Dan and I decided to go to Bajio. Ellie was screaming in the back...."I don't want to go to BA HA HE O!!" I think she was starving, which may have contributed to her temper tantrum, because once we got there, she ate her burrito and 1/4 of my salad.

No comments: